2013年2月18日星期一

What a Replica Louis Vuitton Handbag Shouldn’t Look Like



Whoever said good things happen in three’s is wrong. Although, I am wrong as well because I also said that I had my man trained and apparently, that’s false. However, with the third day of presents brought me a seriously bad case of replica handbags. On the bright side, it gave me a great opportunity for me to share with you guys exactly what a replica Louis Vuitton handbag shouldn’t look like.

If you haven’t guessed, my third day of presents from my boyfriend who recently returned from Asia brought me a bad quality of replica Louis Vuitton handbags. You know, the replica handbags where you can tell within one second that it’s fake because something is simply out of whack – or in my case, a million things? Yup! I’m that girl today.

The threads were loose, wonky and falling out. This should not happen for any purse, let alone a replica handbag – especially when you’re trying to fool everyone into thinking it’s real. Always check the thread! It should be on point – seriously.
Is the logo glued on? YES! GLUED ON. Can you believe that? This confirmed to me that it was a bad quality replica handbag immediately.
Paint is all over the place and not only does it look unclassy, it looks dirty and disgusting.
I’m sure I’ll find more flaws with this bad quality replica handbag, but for now – that’s all – but it’s more than enough!
Louis Vuitton replica handbags should look absolutely, 100% flawless and perfect – just like an authentic piece would be. After all, you are trying to save big bucks and still get that “real” look, right? Try this Louis Vuitton replica handbag – it’s the Artsy handbag and I am oh-so in love with it. I love the shape and even the unique detailing on the handle is AMAZING. Plus, you can zoom in and know that you aren’t getting a bad quality Louis Vuitton replica handbag. Thank gawddd.
I mean, let’s get serious. Do you ever see a celebrity rocking LV with a thread out of whack? Never!
tags:

没有评论:

发表评论